Businesses increasingly recognize that upholding basic human rights, engaging with local communities and contributing to worthwhile global causes are not simply moral imperatives and pillars of their licence to operate. Good corporate citizenship instills pride and loyalty among employees; helps firms gain the respect and trust of customers; promotes the acquisition of new skills; and builds the foundations for more sustainable growth and profits.
UNHCR news stories and features on Corporate Partnerships that are having an impact.
- IKEA Foundation gives UNHCR US$62 million for Somali refugees in Kenya
- IKEA Foundation gives USD 62 million for world's biggest refugee complex
- IKEA Foundation donates mattresses, duvets and covers for Libya-displaced
- Refugees in Armenia get wired for work
- Helping communities who are helping Haiti's displaced
Teaming up to give refugees a sporting chance.