Strengthening Protection Capacity Project Tanzania
The SPCP has been active in Tanzania since 2004. It has helped the government enhance the legal and administrative framework, promoted positive attitudes towards refugees and is pursuing durable solutions for refugees, including sustainable livelihoods.
UNHCR acknowledges the generous support of the European Union for this project. The contents of this update do not reflect the views of the European Union.
SPCP Tanzania: National Consultations
- Report of the meeting of partners on the implementation of the Plan of Action, 12 July 2005, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.12 Jul 2005
- Strengthening Protection Capacity and Support to Host Communities in Tanzania: Recommendations from the Tanzania National Consultation, April 5-6, 200525 Apr 2005
- Report of the Tanzania National Consultation on strengthening refugee protection capacity and support to host communities, 5-6 April 2005, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania22 Apr 2005
SPCP Tanzania: Project Proposals
- Tanzania Refugees Consolidated Project Concept Notes1 Jul 2008
- Project Proposals for Strengthening Protection Capacity and Support to Host Communities in Tanzania1 Oct 2005