Strengthening Protection Capacity Project Armenia
The Strengthening Protection Capacity Project (SPCP) has been active in Armenia since 2007, with a focus on bringing migration and asylum systems fully into compliance with international standards, building up the capacity of the government and civil society to protect refugees in the country, and accelerating durable solutions for refugees and naturalized refugees.
UNHCR acknowledges the generous support of the European Union for this project. The contents of this update do not reflect the views of the European Union.
SPCP Armenia: Gaps Analysis and Action Plans
- National Stakeholders Consultations Conference Report 7-8 November 20087 Nov 2008
- Armenia: Analysis of Gaps in the Protection of Refugees and Asylum Seekers. August 20081 Aug 2008
SPCP Armenia Project Updates
- SPCP South Caucasus: Armenia and Georgia Roundtable on Refugee Protection held in Tbilsi on 16 December 200916 Dec 2009
- SPCP South Caucasus: Implementation Update - Armenia, December 2009 Dec 2009
- Update: SPCP - Armenia, June 200830 Jun 2008