The charts, or organigrams, in this section depict the structure of the various divisions, departments and services at UNHCR's Geneva Headquarters and the Global Service Centre in Budapest.
The latter was established as part of the major reform process that was launched in 2006 to make the refugee agency leaner and more effective. The internal structure of UNHCR has, accordingly changed since then.
- UNHCR Overall Organizational Structure
- Executive Direction and Management (EDM)
- Division of External Relations (DER)
- Division of Emergency, Security and Supply (DESS)
- Division of Financial and Administrative Management (DFAM)
- Division of Human Resources Management (DHRM)
- Division of Information Systems and Telecommunications (DIST)
- Division of International Protection (DIP)
- Division of Programme Support and Management (DPSM)