Statistics & Operational Data
The refugee story in data and statistics
UNHCR contributes to coordination and informed decision-making in refugee operations by providing accurate, relevant and timely data and statistics. This key resource is used by all partners to respond to the needs of refugee populations.
This section provides data, reports, maps and other information essential for field operations. It also carries statistical reports on the people of concern to UNHCR: refugees, asylum-seekers, returned refugees, the internally displaced and stateless people. Detailed information on country of asylum, place of origin, gender, age, location and legal status of refugees is available. Indicators on the quality of refugee protection and UNHCR operations are increasingly being collected.
UNHCR's Field Information and Coordination Support Section is responsible for maintaining this page. If you wish to receive free regular updates about our work or want to unsubscribe, send us an e-mail. If you have any questions or require further information, please contact us at E-mail FICSS.
Standardized data on UNHCR's population of concern at country, regional, and global levels.
These yearbooks follow major trends in displacement, protection and solutions.
These infographics visualize selected data on forced displacement.
- Statistical Yearbook 2014 infographic (1)
- Statistical Yearbook 2014 infographic (2)
- Statistical Yearbook 2013 infographic
- Statistical Yearbook 2012 infographic
- Statistical Yearbook 2011 infographic
Archive of all statistical reports
- Syria Emergency NFI Sector Factsheet. March 2016
- Syria Emergency Shelter Sector Factsheet. January 2016
- PARTICIPATION OF CENTRAL AFRICAN REFUGEES IN CAR'S ELECTIONS
- Mid-Year Trends, June 2015
- UNHCR Statistical Yearbook 2014, 14th edition