UNHCR provides regular updates on its financial situation for donors, a range of different agencies, non-governmental organizations and other interested parties. Every month the latest information on funding requirements for all programmes and contributions received are updated and made available. This information allows members of the UNHCR Executive Committee and donors to have a snapshot of the financial situation of the organization at a given time and identify which operations might be in particular need of additional funds.
The Global Report (published in June) offers a comprehensive view of the agency's challenges and achievements worldwide.
|2014: Top 10 government donors *|
|* As at 8 December 2014
- Geneva Pledging Conference for UNHCR 2015 Programmes as of 9 December 2014
- Contributions to UNHCR for Budget Year 2014, as at 8 December 2014
- Contributions to UNHCR: Breakdown of Non-Governmental Organization, Foundations and Private Donors for Budget Year 2014, as at 8 December 2014
- Contributions to UNHCR: Breakdown of Non-Governmental Organization, Foundations and Private Donors for Budget Year 2013, as at 31 January 2014
- Contributions to UNHCR for Budget Year 2013, as at 31 December 2013