UNHCR provides regular updates on its financial situation for donors, a range of different agencies, non-governmental organizations and other interested parties. Every month the latest information on funding requirements for all programmes and contributions received are updated and made available. This information allows members of the UNHCR Executive Committee and donors to have a snapshot of the financial situation of the organization at a given time and identify which operations might be in particular need of additional funds.
UNHCR's current requirements and historical trends analysed and illustrated graphically.
- Contributions to UNHCR for Budget Year 2013, as at 31 December 2013
- Geneva Pledging Conference for UNHCR 2014 Programmes - 10 Dec 2013
- Revised UNHCR Financial Requirements for 2012, 10 June 2013
- Contributions to UNHCR for Budget Year 2012, as at 31 December 2012
- Contributions to UNHCR: Breakdown of Non-Governmental Organization, Foundations and Private Donors for Budget Year 2012, as at 31 December 2012
|2013: Top 10 government donors *|
|* As at 31 December 2013